Dr. Oluyinka Olurotimi Olutoye MD, MBBS, and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and General Practice.
Learn more about Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, MD, MBBS, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cicatrix and Inflammation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Olutoye graduated from University of Ife. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olutoye has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olutoye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oluyinka O. Olutoye practice?
Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and General Practice near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Surgeons, Houston Pediatric Surgeons, Houston Anesthesiologists, Houston Pediatricians, and Houston General Practitioners.