A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Olutoye graduated from University of Ife. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olutoye has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oluyinka O Olutoye MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oluyinka O. Olutoye practice?
- Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye has 1 office location.
Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye practices Pediatric Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatric Surgeons.