A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olympia Mottola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mottola graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mottola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olympia Marie Mottola MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olympia M. Mottola practice?
- Dr. Olympia Mottola has 1 office location.
Dr. Olympia Mottola practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.