Dr. Olympia Tachopoulou MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 20th, 2016
Helped my elderly parent understand what was going on with persistent UTIs. Very encouraging. Thorough and thoughtful approach. We left with a referral, follow-up appointment, emergency plan and prescription to fill if needed. Excellent care!

October 14th, 2015
She is an incompetent idiot. I will fire her before I go back.

January 29th, 2015
Dr. Tachopoulou is Awesome
I've seen the less than stellar reviews and I can't help but disagree whole-heartedly. Dr. T. is a doctor that I enjoy visiting because she not only is honest with me, but she is caring. She helped me through the most horrific time of my life. Her bedside manner is stellar. She helps me find the humor while making sure I understand the serious things as well. If I met someone who was in my position, I would take that person straight to Dr. T. Once, while undergoing IV, I had a terrible migraine and since caffeine helps alleviate it, she gave me her unopened Coca Cola and tylenol. It seems pretty small, but at the time, to me, it was a huge gesture of kindness. I hope Dr. T gets to read this. She is fabulous!!!!

October 16th, 2014
I like Dr. T. and enjoy the office

June 18th, 2012
My experience with Dr. Tachopoulou was horrible at best. I had an infection in my leg after having melanoma removed, and although the infection eventually cleared, she was horrific to work with through the process. She never gave clear information and casually mentioned I could lose my leg, but never actually told me if she was serious or not. She does not know how to communicate with the English language. You can understand what she is saying, but she is never clear in what she is trying to communicate. After recovering from going through IV treatment, getting strep while on the antibiotics and then getting c-dif, I very reluctantly did a follow-up appointment. After waiting for over an hour, she walked into the room and informed me that I needed to be "more positive" and that the reason I was sick was because I wasn't "positive". She then proceeded to lecture me on being like Steve Jobs. I stood up and walked out in the middle of the appointment. I was still billed. NEVER go to her unless you are dying and there is no other option!! My experience was horrific.

September 27th, 2011
I like that there was not a long wait. The physician is very caring and I would definatly recommend to others.