A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olyn Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olyn Moore, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Hosp Of Dyersburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olyn Fred Moore MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Olyn F. Moore practice?
- Dr. Olyn Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olyn Moore practices Surgery near Dyersburg, TN.
See Dyersburg Surgeons.