A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olyn Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olyn Walker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olyn Walker, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- United Regional Health Care System - North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olyn McClinton Walker MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Olyn M. Walker practice?
- Dr. Olyn Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olyn Walker practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Surgeons.