A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Om Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aggarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Om Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Aggarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center-Roosevelt Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Om Parkash Aggarwal MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Om P. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Om Aggarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Om Aggarwal practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Pulmonologists.