A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Om Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Om Arora is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Om Arora, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Arora has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Om Prakash Arora MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Om P. Arora practice?
- Dr. Om Arora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Om Arora practices Surgery near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lilburn, GA.
See Tucker Surgeons.