Dr. Om Prakash MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2015
Steamed!!
I was recommended to Dr. Prakash after hearing really good things of him but he may not be for everyone. After 6 months being a patient I get a call from his office asking me to come in. I arrive, he tells me that as a result of me flunking the glucose test I was no longer in his care. He dropped me because I was a diabetic and he didn't want to deal with it. What kind of Dr does that? He was very callous and didn't care that I was already 6 months. I do not wish him to anybody. He is a cold man.

March 30th, 2015
I like that doctor when i was prego hes nice

September 24th, 2013
Caring Physician
I have been seeing Dr. Prakash for 20 years. I began when I was pregnant with my daughter. His knowledge and kind, calm demeanor has kept me returning to him for all of my medical needs. His office staff is professional and caring. They are happy to schedule same day appointments, when you have an urgent medical need. I was seen recently for an allergic reaction and only waited 5 minutes. I was also impressed that Doctor Prakash personally sent my prescriptions in via a computer in the examination room. After a nine hour work day, I was happy my prescriptions were waiting for me at the pharmacy. I would definitely recommend Dr. Prakash.

May 16th, 2013
Very good doctor, he delivered my last 2 children best doctor ever!!! He's very caring and always ready to listen to my concerns very patient and gentle, he's all for his patients. The waiting time is about 5-10 minutes which isn't bad at all. The girls at the front desk are very friendly and the 2 ma in the back are very friendly. Place is clean and they use their ac and their heat when needed. Very good doctor

July 1st, 2012
Great doctor!
I absolutely love Dr Prakash! Would highly recommend him!

January 6th, 2012
Much better than Villarosa
With my first pregnancy ('06-'07), I had Dr. Villarosa who was recomended to me. I thought he was fine. But things happened with my delivery that made me want to seek other pre-natal care for my second (I am four months right now). I read online reviews and picked Dr. Prakash because of a phone conversation I had with one of the nurses. She was so friendly! The office is much nicer looking than Villa's, and I was so surprised to be shown right in after waiting only about 5 or ten minutes. This was a very good thing because I have terrible morning sickness and cannot wait long periods of time without eating, drinking, or going to the bathroom. The Dr. himself is not the easiest man to talk to, but I still give him props for having a great staff and getting things on time! With Villa, I waited no less then one hour for each appt., and there was one time I was checked in and NOT TOLD that Villa was at a delivery. !!!

September 1st, 2010
I Really Miss Dr Prakash
I was a patent of Dr Prakash for eleven years he was the best OB Doctor I have ever had I have not been able to find another one like him sence I left Ca. I wish that their were more doctors out their who care about the patients and take time with them as he did.

April 24th, 2010
First Time I Acualy Dont Mind Going To The Doctor(:
everytime i go i get in rite at my appointment time. there is never a problem. when i go in they get right to the weighing and checking my blood preasure. then ask if i have any questions and they answer them. then send me right into the room and i wait about 5 minutes at the most!when the doctor comes into the room he asks how im doing and if theres any questions. then explains what hes guna do. right after hes done he tells me in how many more weeks i have to return and i go to the front desk,make my appointment and im out. all of my time spent there is about 35 minutes. thats so much faster than any doctor ive been to before. ive never had a problem with them before and i have to say the nurses and receptionist are realy nice charming ladies. i would recomend this place to anyone.

March 18th, 2010
Once is more than enough
I sat in the waiting room for 45 min before I finally went up to the counter to get the paperwork for new patients and I had to ask for it. While I waited to ask the girl at the counter, I had to wait and listen to her conversation about getting her car washed and getting tamales from some guy that wasn't a patient or with one. After another two hours in the waiting room, I was finally called in. The nurse complained about all the medication I'm allergic to and the fact that I didn't know how far along I was. I was shown into a room and waited for the doctor for another ten minutes. I got no explanation of what he was going to do, it just happened (and it wasn't very gentle either). After the exam, I still got no explanations. I was told how far along I was and that he may not be in town when I'm due. I was handed a slip of paper and told to go to the lab for blood work. I never had a chance to ask questions. As I walked out the door, he told me that I needed to start a diet and exercise because I needed to lose weight. HELLO... I'm Pregnant!! I have since changed doctors and his office is telling my new one that I was never a patient there and they have no record of me. I have an ultrasound picture in my possession from his office. I may have to go and get the records from them myself.

June 24th, 2017