A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Om Sawhney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Om Sawhney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Om Sawhney, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawhney graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Sawhney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Om Parkash Sawhney MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Om P. Sawhney practice?
- Dr. Om Sawhney has 1 office location.
Dr. Om Sawhney practices Plastic Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Surgeons.