Dr. Om Sood MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

August 26th, 2015
HORRIBLE
I can not belive this man is a do tor, now I understand why I was able to get a next day appointment. He said to me that I asked too much from him and from his RUDE staff. I needed a referral for a specialist and he thought I was asking for too much . Had two appointments with him and cancelled my third one. This man is short tempered and clearly dislikes females!!!!!!

March 26th, 2015
He told me that "You deserve to suffer." He said that since I moved out of the area for a while and saw a different provider I disrespected him.

July 20th, 2013
Very straight forward.
I saw Dr. Sood while in the hospital. I was admitted there and he was the dr who oversaw my care and discharge. I liked him a lot. He is a straight shooter and tells it like it is. I have been in a difficult situation and he was the only dr who didn't sugar coat what was going on. I would choose him as my primary dr if I was able to.

July 25th, 2012
Horrible Office Staff
The office staff is rude. I can never get them to do my referrals in a timely matter and when i call to check up on the progress they hang up on me. Trying to schedule appointments with them is the same way, they are just extremely inconsiderate. I cannot believe that this level of unprofessionalism exists. Dr. Sood as a doctor is very knowledgeable and skilled. He also is very good with spending a lot of time with the patient once you are able to get into his office. However, Dr Sood is a tad bit abrasive so if you do not have thick skin or if you are looking for a more nurturing doctor you might want to keep looking. To be honest, even despite his lack of candy coating anything, he is a pretty good doctor but his terrible office staff is not worth all the trouble in seeing him. My advice, look for a doctor of equal caliber who has a better staff.

April 15th, 2012
worst dr in high desert
I agree with the most of the responses. He is rude and careless, the staff is just as bad. Had to switch primary dr. He not only treats people with a condescending attitude but he also had the nerve to yell at ME on the phone when I asked to speak to him. Very unprofessional!

March 12th, 2011
stay away
misdiagnosis of cancer of bladder.

April 7th, 2010
GREAT doctor
We LOVE Dr Sood. Yes he can seem gruff but that is just because he tells it like it is. He doesn't dumb down things and he doesn't just give pills to satisfy you. He will tell you exactly what is wrong without any reservations about it. We love the fact that he won't pull punches and is so honest! His staff is AWESOME too!!!

May 28th, 2009
He needs to retire, he is so uncaring and rude to his patients
I disregarded other people's comments on him at first until we learned first hand. Unbelievably arrogant and condesending. I can't believe he would have even one patient that returns to him. Maybe its just time he retires. It would do community justice. Too bad.