Dr. Omair Toor Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Omair Toor?

The best pain Dr I have ever used & would recommend him to anyone, great bedside Drty

Posted on October 25th, 2016

A Caring Professional

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Very nice physician. Exceptional beside manner. Caring and professional.

Posted on June 11th, 2015

His favorite medication is steroids. If it doesn't help there's not much more he will do.

DO NOT go here...worst quality of care I've ever received

Posted on September 30th, 2014

I saw Dr Toor back around 2010 & have been on his pain management routine through my family Dr since then. That routine quit controlling my pain so my Dr sent me back to him to readjust my meds to something that would work. I’ve never had a true diagnosis but several Dr's have stated multiple myeloma, severe fibromyalgia, degenerative bone disease & connective tissue disease...whatever it is I've lost a brother & a sister to the same symptoms. He said he was going to run a bunch of tests and find out why I’m still in so much pain. The only test he did was an x-ray of my spine & he reduced my meds. Upon my 2nd visit, his nurse practitioner informed me that he doesn't run diagnostic tests & that he's weaning me off all meds because I don't have a true diagnosis that requires pain management! I went to him for a med adjustment & he overrides what an oncologist, rheumatologist, hematologist & several other Dr's determined through tons of tests & close monitoring! He charged $1300.00 & came to this conclusion w/out touching me or seeing any of my files! He has definitely changed since I saw him years ago. To lie to a patient is wrong in so many ways! I have been to so many doctors to try to diagnose the cause of my chronic pain, and this was a doctor who was supposed to help me live and function with pain. His behavior disturbed me so much, that I left his care after the second visit. Really, I would rather suffer my pain than be under his care! Plus I sat there for 1 1/2 hours w/no acknowledgement from any staff AND the staff is another story...rude from the front desk clerk to the nurse practitioner! DO NOT go here even if it's your only option! This was the worst quality of care I've ever received from any medical facility I've been to!

Advance pain care addiction

Posted on November 17th, 2011

yea there wonderfull on your first visit, after that for the last 7 month havnt seen the DR instead they send nurse's in who treat you like your garbage and then they write you scripts for as long as you keep coming back to them these guys are pill pushers so looking for a fix make your way to any one of there officers they will be sure to help you. I mean hey being given 120 oxy pills a month for 7 months without seeing a dr once isnt to bad if your a junkie. as far as them being profesional no problem as long as you got a way to pay then your on the top of there care plan.

Posted on August 20th, 2016