A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Khan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Azhar Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Omar A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Omar Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Omar Khan practices Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.