Dr. Omar Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omar Khan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2015

Very intelligent clinician surrounded by sub-par nursing staff. Don't expect to see the Dr for than 3 minutes of your visit, and don't expect much help from the staff either. Very disappointed and frustrated with my experience.

March 26th, 2015

MRI

Been waiting a month for an MRI, talked to his fellow this morning, said it would be scheduled today, even called the nurse today and 1 week ago, left message with nurse, no returned phone call. I person not a number, this affects my well being. Make it right.

August 19th, 2014

I'm very disappointed that he allowed himself to be Used by TEVA to conduct a study of Copaxone 40 mg against placebo and not 20 mg each day. This allows TEVA to continue their outrageously expensive patent but does not tell us which dose is best Sad Sad Sad

April 16th, 2012

Worth the Travel

Dr. Khan has been my physician for many years. He and his staff have gone above and beyond for my treatment. I highly recommend his services and I am very thankful to have such a wonderful physician.

July 31st, 2010

Dedicated Specialist

After seeing several other neurologists over several years, I'm glad I ended up in his office. This doctor knows his stuff and used his knowledge to treat my MS the best he could. He seems dedicated to his profession and helping his patients. Willing to step outside the "box" past MS Specialists and neurologists wouldn't.

May 12th, 2010

When I went to Dr Khan I was VERY sick. I had already been diagnosed by another Dr who could not get my disease under control. Dr Khan saw me quickly and spent a lot of time with my husband and myself answering many questions we had. Dr Khan was confident that he could manage my MS and get it under good control and he did just that. He was very compasionate in managing my disease when it was at it's worst and I was at an all time low and scared to death. The only thing I have to say is "THANK YOU DR KHAN FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK"

August 15th, 2009

Needs a complete training in bedside manners.

October 23rd, 2015