Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2014

I'm very disappointed that he allowed himself to be Used by TEVA to conduct a study of Copaxone 40 mg against placebo and not 20 mg each day. This allows TEVA to continue their outrageously expensive patent but does not tell us which dose is best Sad Sad Sad

|  Worth the Travel  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Khan has been my physician for many years. He and his staff have gone above and beyond for my treatment. I highly recommend his services and I am very thankful to have such a wonderful physician.

|  Dedicated Specialist  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2010

After seeing several other neurologists over several years, I'm glad I ended up in his office. This doctor knows his stuff and used his knowledge to treat my MS the best he could. He seems dedicated to his profession and helping his patients. Willing to step outside the "box" past MS Specialists and neurologists wouldn't.

|  show details
May 12th, 2010

When I went to Dr Khan I was VERY sick. I had already been diagnosed by another Dr who could not get my disease under control. Dr Khan saw me quickly and spent a lot of time with my husband and myself answering many questions we had. Dr Khan was confident that he could manage my MS and get it under good control and he did just that. He was very compasionate in managing my disease when it was at it's worst and I was at an all time low and scared to death. The only thing I have to say is "THANK YOU DR KHAN FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK"