A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Abdel-Wahab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdel-Wahab
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdel-Wahab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Abdel-Wahab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel-Wahab graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Abdel-Wahab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Youville Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar I Abdel-Wahab MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Omar I. Abdel-Wahab practice?
- Dr. Omar Abdel-Wahab has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Abdel-Wahab practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.