A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Ahmad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Mcnairy Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Omar Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Omar Ahmad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Omar Ahmad practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Internists, Jackson Hematologists, and Jackson Oncologists.