- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Ahmad is Satisfactory. Dr. Ahmad has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Mcnairy Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- TLC Family Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Omar Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omar Ahmad practice?
Dr. Omar Ahmad practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Ophthalmology near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR and Waldorf, MD.
See Jackson Internists, Jackson Hematologists, Jackson Oncologists, and Jackson Ophthalmologists.