A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Ahmad is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mcnairy Regional Hospital
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- TLC Family Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans