A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Ali is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Azam Ali MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omar A. Ali practice?
- Dr. Omar Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Ali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Internists and North Chelmsford Cardiologists.