Dr. Omar Almallah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omar Almallah?

August 25th, 2017

I can see again !

I was told by my regular eye dr I had cataracts and needed them removed. Dr Almallah did the surgery and now I can see again. I didn't realize how bad it had become. I don't need glasses now and I have worm glasses since I was 10 years old, which was 51 years ago.

May 20th, 2017

Best Eye Doctor in New Jersey

He's operated on so many people in my development, they all love him, including me. I see wonderful. Thank you Dr. Almallah

April 8th, 2017

He gave me amazing vision

Had a clear lens exchange with Dr. Almallah. I went for a second opinion for LASIK. I'm 50 years old and dependent on cheaters. Dr. Almallah recommended a procedure called clear lens exchange. I now have a crystal lens in my right eye and a tecnis in my left eye. It's fantastic. I feel like I did when I was 30. I only use sunglasses, but otherwise can read everything and see everything. I'm very happy I saw Dr. Almallah for a second opinion. He has really changed my life for the better. I would recommend him highly, best eye doc in NJ!

March 23rd, 2017

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Almallah

I chose premium implants done with femto laser surgery. My vision is perfect. I'm a pilot and need to see the instruments on my plane and at a distance, Dr. Almallah delivered for me. Even at night my vision is great. I had a little glare in one eye and after a few months, it's almost gone. Recommend highly.

February 15th, 2017

I can't believe how great I see without glasses

Had crystalens surgery with Dr. Omar Almallah and couldn't be happier. I see great with the use of glasses. I would recommend him to everyone.

June 9th, 2016

I had a cataract in my only seeing eye. My doctor kept saying it was not ready and I was struggling to get by. I took a friends advise and saw Dr. Almallah, he operated and my life has been transformed. He is my Saint! My original eye doctor admitted to me he does not operate on patients with one eye.

April 4th, 2015

Explained surgery very well. I had confidence in him after the appointment I see great

December 26th, 2014

Great experience

Explained my surgery to me extremely we'll Delivered what he predicted for me I see amazing! Need no glasses for reading, computer, or driving Recommend him highly

October 5th, 2017