A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Awad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Awad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Awad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Awad graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Awad has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Awad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Omar Awad practice?
- Dr. Omar Awad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Omar Awad practices Ophthalmology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Ophthalmologists.