Dr. Omar Awad MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Saint Paul, MN

March 28th, 2017
Two different phone waits for appointments very long (over 10 minutes) and voice message left to change appointment not addressed. Surgical post op cares did not match prescriptions. Disinterested in hearing feedback at follow up appointment.

July 2nd, 2012
EXCELLENT SURGEON, TRANSPLANT PATIENT
Dr Awad, is great professional, his knowledge of my the disease,(Fuch's dystrophy). I had alot of fear. Dr Awad calmed me by not only by his answers to what was happening, but his compassion. I had seen other doctors. The University of Minnesota clinic, and another private clinic. My overall experience with them was very cold, maybe they treated many, but it was happening to ME. When I got to the point I needed a transplant. From them preparing me for surgery, my surgery, aftercare, and all the follow-ups I needed, I was treated like I really mattered to him and his staff.

March 20th, 2012
Margaret Hill a client
In my opinion Dr. Awad is an exceptional physician--excellent diagnostician and very caring person. Always ready to anwer questions. I would recommend him to anyone especially those with corneal distrophy problems.