A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Benitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Benitez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benitez
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Benitez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Benitez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Benitez graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Benitez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Benitez MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Omar Benitez practice?
- Dr. Omar Benitez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Omar Benitez practices Urology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Urologists.