A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Bey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Bey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Bey, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bey graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Major Bey MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Omar M. Bey practice?
- Dr. Omar Bey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Omar Bey practices Pulmonary Disease near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Newark Pulmonologists.