Learn more about Dr. Omar Bey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Bey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Bey, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bey graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Irvington General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omar M. Bey practice?
Dr. Omar Bey practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Newark Internists, Newark Pulmonologists, and Newark Urgent Care Centers.