A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Burschtin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Burschtin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Burschtin, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burschtin graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burschtin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Burschtin MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Omar Burschtin practice?
- Dr. Omar Burschtin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omar Burschtin practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.