A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Burschtin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Burschtin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Burschtin, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burschtin graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burschtin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burschtin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omar Burschtin practice?
Dr. Omar Burschtin practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Sleep Medicine Doctors, New York Pulmonologists, and New York Critical Care Practitioners.