A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Cabahug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Cabahug, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Cabahug, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabahug graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cabahug has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Baring Cabahug MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Omar B. Cabahug practice?
- Dr. Omar Cabahug has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Cabahug practices Neurology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Neurologists.