A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Colon-Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Colon-Gutierrez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colon-Gutierrez
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Colon-Gutierrez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Colon-Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Colon-Gutierrez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Colon-Gutierrez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Alberto Colon-Gutierrez MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Omar A. Colon-Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Omar Colon-Gutierrez has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Colon-Gutierrez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Plano, TX.
See Plano Physiatrists.