Pain Management Specialist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

HEALTHSOUTH Plano Rehabilitation
2800 W 15th St
Plano, TX 75075
(972) 378-6908
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  An excellent doctor  |  show details
by shmhope on May 25th, 2014

I was in a serious car accident in April 2014 and spent a week at HealthSouth Plano rehab hospital. Dr. colon is a wonderful physician. I work in the healthcare field with physicians so I have a very high expectation of my doctors. He knew who I was when he saw me rolling down the hall on the first morning and said good morning to me and knew what my injury was, where I had surgery and then He took out his cell phone and pulled up images of the type of knee facture I had. I saw him everyday in addition to the PA. I observed his demeanor with other patients while in PT sessions and highly recommend him. He is caring and very supportive. He obviously loves what he does and it shows. I am home and on the mend now thanks to him and the wonderful staff at HealthSouth Plano.

|  Great Rehab and doctor  |  show details
by Loving Daughter on Jul 2nd, 2013

My father received rehabilitation at Healthsouth Plano and we had a wonderful experience. The staff was kind and helped us find a new normal for my dad and our family. Dr Colon was wonderful and very caring and attentive to my fathers needs, We received excellent training on how to care for him and my father regained his independence. We owe so much to Healthsouth Plano and we will forever remember the true guardians that lifted us in a difficult time. We would recommend this hospital to any family that needs rehabilitation.

|  He is one of a kind doctor!  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

Dr. Colon is a very passionate physician. He makes you feel that he really cares about you. It is very rare to find physicians like him now days. Thanks to his care, I had been able to go back to work!!

Apr 14th, 2011

this doctor never spoke to me and i believe he filed FALSE report to CPS--family members BEWARE!!!!!!

Sep 30th, 2010

Dr. Colon is a very fine, assertive and compassionate doctor. He took a really good care of me at the hospital. He was always available in person or over the phone to answer my daughter's questions in regrads to my progress.

by Teri Simmons on Jan 23rd, 2010

Dr. Colon saved my life.... He is thr only doctor that has ever spent the time needed with me regardless of the "schedule". I dont understand the other ratings for Dr. Colon because he has saved my life by diagnosing mr correctly when the other doctors I had been seeing for 6 years almost killed me Dr. Colon came from heaven and saved my life.

|  Shady billing practices  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2009

At first impression, Dr. Colon seems very energetic and caring. I'm sure he is a fine doctor, but the Physician Assistant was my "life-line" during my rehab hospitalization. She saw me on a daily basis and managed all medical issues. Dr. Colon occasionally high-fived me in the hallway. The insurance company also paid him very well for all his "hard and diligent" work. My thanks go to his physician assistant!

by SGM on Mar 21st, 2009

Dr. Colon submitted questionable charges to my insurance company and was paid handsomely. He claims he administered Physical therapy to me on a certain date and on that date I was unconscious in an ICU unit after being in a car accident.If a person is not conscious how can a doctor administer physical therapy???????He was paid over $4,000.00 by my insurance company and when I complained to them they said they did not care.But I care.