A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Dajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Dajani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dajani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Dajani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dajani graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dajani has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Dajani MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Omar Dajani practice?
- Dr. Omar Dajani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omar Dajani practices Cardiovascular Disease near Middleburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Middleburg Cardiologists.