A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Dajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Dajani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dajani
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dajani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Dajani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dajani graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dajani has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Dajani MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Omar Dajani practice?
- Dr. Omar Dajani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omar Dajani practices Cardiovascular Disease near Middleburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Middleburg Cardiologists.