A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Dorzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Dorzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Dorzi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorzi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dorzi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Saint Clare Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan