A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Dorzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Dorzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Dorzi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorzi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dorzi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Khalid Dorzi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Omar K. Dorzi practice?
- Dr. Omar Dorzi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Omar Dorzi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Enumclaw, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Federal Way Surgeons.