A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar El-Abd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar El-Abd, Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Abd
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. El-Abd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar El-Abd, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Migraine Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Abd graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. El-Abd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar H El-Abd MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omar H. El-Abd practice?
- Dr. Omar El-Abd has 6 office locations.
Dr. Omar El-Abd practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Dedham, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Physiatrists, Wellesley Hills Pain Management Doctors, and Wellesley Hills Neurologists.