A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Eslao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eslao
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Eslao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Eslao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Corry Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Valencia Eslao MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Omar V. Eslao practice?
- Dr. Omar Eslao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omar Eslao practices Psychiatry near Warren, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA.
See Warren Psychiatrists.