A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Eslao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eslao
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eslao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Eslao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Corry Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Valencia Eslao MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Omar V. Eslao practice?
- Dr. Omar Eslao has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Eslao practices Psychiatry near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Psychiatrists.