Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Dec 15th, 2014

Overcharged us for procedure covered by insurance.

|  Good Doctor, communicating outside of appointment is impossible  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2014

I trust the Doctor and PA. Trying to reach the staff via phone is practically impossible and communication is poor.

Sep 11th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Fadhli's for many years. The office seems much better now. Sometime I have waited a while but Dr. Fadhli and the PA have always taken their time with me and have answered all of my questions. They care about me and its not about the money. When I couldn't afford a surgery they worked with me on a payment plan. I recommand that office to all my family and friends.

|  O  |  show details
by Jane doe on Feb 27th, 2014

I have been a patient of this office for 6years dr fadhli is great! You may wait a while but he always takes his time with you. I don't know what happened to his staff they have all changed and the new is horrible!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review. I am working very closely with my staff and focusing on getting a great team. I apologies for incontinence this may have caused you. Please call our office and schedule an appointment if needed, I would be thrilled to take care of any of your needs. Thanks again....

|  Received a "real" Doctor consultation  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2014

I had an issue where I had been handed around to multiple doctors, each of whom dissected me and focused on one aspect of what was going on. Dr. Fadhli took the time to ask multiple questions and actually tied together multiple symptoms and events to come up with a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan. He explained exactly what had happened and what to expect going forward. Just having an explanation was worth the visit. Having a workable treatment plan was a bonus. Things are brighter now .

|  Poor staff  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2013

Have seen Dr. F. twice. Seems caring, knowledgeable, courteous, professional. Almost impossible to get through to his staff. They will NOT return phone calls. They don't call patient with info as promised. You have to call and leave repeated messages. Haven't yet had surgery by Dr. F (coming up soon) but with all the repeated issues with his staff, my confidence level isn't that great. I think as more people do reviews on him, he'll get marked down due to the lack of professionalism of his staff.

Doctor's Response

Many things have chaged in the office, we are always open to new ideas.

|  Beware of this Quack  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

After six visits with this doctor, he never did ascertain my problem. His office staff set up four appointments for hearing tests, that he charges for ON TOP of his office visit charge, that when I arrived his equipment was not working. His staff is rude, inefficient and inept, they do not know what they are doing. Fadhli packs his waiting room full of people and makes them wait excessively, and most times to see a Nurse Practitioner that they charge they same as a real Doctor visit. After three months I demanded a referral to another Dr., that fixed my problem on the first visit. All Fadhli cares about is his revenue stream ! Beware, read the other reviews !

Mar 5th, 2012

Just had surgery2/29/2012 and had a wonderful experience, in my opinion Dr. Fadhli is proficient and does exactly what he says, he did my FESS surgery and fixed my sinuses. This whole procedure went by quick and without much discomfort I am so happy that 4 days later I am breathing throught my nose. I would definetely recommend Dr. Fadhli, he will answer all your questions and help you with your condition which will improve the quality of your life.

|  RE: GREAT DOCTOR BAD MANAGMENT AND STAFF  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

FYI, RE: post of 2/10/2012 Margie was not employed with this ENT at that time and had not been employed with them since sometime in 2011. Margie always shown herself to be very kind, helpful & professional and never hesitated to explain my bills, or give me an appointment and assist me with problems I had when I came in, she explain my bill when others couldnt and all procedures in a way I would understand. If staffs are being rude in 2012 it just shows they are just not happy with the way things are being done without her! As a patient to this practice I will say I have seen a lot of terrible changes. For the record now, I call the office for bill clarification and get transfer to a voicemail, sometimes I get a call back some times I dont and when I do they have no idea why I am receiving this bill or say sorry its a computer error...my advise to everyone, keep any eye on what your insurance pays and what they say you owe! Good luck..

|  very dissatisfied patient  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

worse bed side manner ever. This Dr feels pt's time are not worth anything, consistantly late all of the time just becuase, according to staff they are asked to lie as to why he is late when in fact he is just home sipping his tea. the impression I got was both him & Mr flowers like the money they recieve from the hispanic population but are not happy having patients that doesn't speack english. Mr flowers is Dr fadhli's puppet anf will only look out for his own best intrest, save yourself the time and find another ENT.....

|  great doctor bad managment and staff  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2012

dr fadlhi is a great dr. but his staff is not he needs to bring the staff he had before margie. loretta is rude,lisa well she is learning from margie,trish,loretta. mr.flowers need to take a peoples course. i will not recommed them to anyone..

|  MR. FLOWERS SHOULD BE THE PRIMARY PROVIDER  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

I've been involved with FL ENT for a while now, and the only one I prefer to be treated by is Mr. Flowers. I had an appointment this morning with Dr. Fadhli (preceded by 3 automated confirmation calls). The doctor DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO SHOW UP TO THE OFFICE, nor was he able to be reached by his staff. The disregard with which he handled his responsibilities was deplorable and unacceptable. My time and my minimal resources are valuable to me....and to have them haphazzardly squandered by "the doctor" is absolutely UNPROFESSIONAL. It's his staff that has to field the complaints regarding his unprofessionalism. He should have the decency to call patients back and make his own APOLOGIES!!!! I was on time and present, like I had agreed to be. I used MY PERSONAL TIME from work...MY GAS and TOLLS only to go and sit in an exam room for NOTHING??!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!! If I had done a "no-show" like DR. FADHLI, I would have been monetarily penalized for wasting the doctor's time. How does he plan to compensate me for WASTING MY TIME??!!! Think he'll waive the $50.00 on my next 3-minute visit? Doubtfully. Doctors need to get off their "high horses" and give the same kind of respect that they demand. And this is NOT the only time I've had problems when it comes to dealing with "the doctor" and his self-importance. Almost 2 years ago I was SCHEDULED to have a procedure done, and the surgery scheduler had the procedure set for the doctor's FAVORITE affiliated hospital, but that facility was not convenient for me. She said she'd reset it for another hospital where the doctor has privileges (and it was more convenient for me). Well, guess what? I NEVER HEARD FROM TRISH, THE SCHEDULER AGAIN....and never had the procedure. Word to the wise....if you have to go to FL ENT, ask to be seen by PA Flowers. He's great!!!Abandon ship Mr. Flowers. Take your talents, compassion, and professionalism elsewhere.

|  What is people supposed to do when in pain?  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

I have called four ENTs including Dr. Fadhli. One has moved to Dade city, Dr. Atkins and Han do not threat throat and I cannot get an appoint for another 14-days. What am I supposed to do when I am in so much pain? Ms. Monica would not even attempt to ask and accommodate me. I hope she never has the need to see a doctor when in pain.

Feb 3rd, 2011

Always a long wait to get in, even if you are the first appointment of the day, Great Doctor thou.

|  Detailed, excellent care with great results with a wait that is well worth it.  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2010

My family has and continues to received excellent care from both Dr. Fadhli and Mr. Flowers for several years. We have noticed that they follow the same philosophy in their treatment. They place a strong emphasis on making the right diagnosis before offering treatment. For some of family the diagnosis was clear after the first visit. For others, they performed the appropriate tests to confirm the diagnosis before offering treatment. We always leave their office comfortable and feel confident with their treatment. Sometimes we have to wait a bit to be seen, but when one of my family members has a difficult problem that requires more time, they offer us the time needed. I highly recommend them if you want excellent treatment with great results delivered with an excellent bedside manner.

Jun 12th, 2010

I have been here three times and never actually get to see the MD, just the PA. If I'm paying to see an MD, I want to see an MD.Office staff schedules many people for the same appointment time, so 10 people show up with 10:00 appointments, and you wind up waiting over an hour to get in, just to spend 2-3 minutes with a PA and not even a real doctor.Granted, Mr. Flowers *IS* a wonderful and competent PA, but I much prefer to get my care from MD's.

|  surgery-happy  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2010

Dr Fadhli's PA is very nice but is a bit surgery-happy. On the first visit for two of my children we received a "tonsilectomy needed" diagnosis after a 3 minute appointment. A very long wait period for appointments.

|  Robot doctor  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2009

I have seen this Dr. Fadhli on several occasions over a few years. He is always in a rush and offers no solution to my ongoing problem which has been diagnosed by CT and MRI.

|  excellent surgeon  |  show details
May 13th, 2009

My family gets excellent care at Florida ENT. They are very detailed in their care with great results. Highly recommended.