Omar A Geada MD Patient Reviews

no change

January 7th, 2016
Best Dr. I've ever met

August 21st, 2015
"The best of Gibson city "
After being in a car wreck in route 115 I could say that Gibson city has a great team of health care. From the moment I was in the ambulance with Mr. Hamilton, I felt I knew I wasn't alone. As soon as I walked into the emegency room where Dr. Geada and his great assistants, Amy and the other over night nurse washed me up. After being scared in a city that I had no idea that existed. The one person that I could say went out of his way was Dr. Geada not only did he provide excellent health care, but made me feel like I could trust him. I felt safe and protected. He really went out of his way to make sure that I received the best medical attention. If he was closer to the city he would definitely be my family doctor. I have never met a doctor that devotes his 100% of his attention on his patients. He made me feel like as if I was his daughter. Thank You! I will never forget this amazing team!

December 12th, 2014
Very positive experience, was able to diagnose me very fast and the treatment was explained to me by his staff.

February 4th, 2011
DONT GO SEE HIM
our family has had major problems with his diagnosis. He misdiagnosed our daughter who had chickenpox. he said it was a skin infection. and put her on steriods. Then 10 yrs later, our granddaughter got a tiny sliver of glass in her foot and he used a scapel and becuase she was autistic and thrashing around he cut her foot too much and had to put 4 stitches in. If you can go see someone else . GO . His idea of being a dr is your all faking it, Im busy lets get this over with. your dumb and i am brilliant becuase i am a dr. If hes on call at the local hospital we dont go there. Its really sad that our experience with him has been horrific. but in my opinion if you cant tell a child has chicken pox, how are you going to diagnose cancer or diabetes or cardiac heart disease?