Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Omar Guevara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Guevara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Guevara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guevara graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Guevara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guevara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omar Guevara practice?
Dr. Omar Guevara practices Internal Medicine near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Garden City Internists.