A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Guimaraes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Guimaraes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Guimaraes, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Guimaraes graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guimaraes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Shelby Hospital
- Galion Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guimaraes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 8 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omar F. Guimaraes practice?
Dr. Omar Guimaraes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shelby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willard, OH.
See Shelby Obstetricians & Gynecologists.