A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Guimaraes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Guimaraes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Guimaraes, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Guimaraes graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guimaraes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Shelby Hospital
- Galion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar FS Guimaraes MD and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Omar F. Guimaraes practice?
- Dr. Omar Guimaraes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omar Guimaraes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shelby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willard, OH.
See Shelby Obstetricians & Gynecologists.