A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Hamoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Hamoui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Hamoui, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- General Urology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamoui graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamoui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Hamoui MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omar Hamoui practice?
- Dr. Omar Hamoui has 3 office locations.
Dr. Omar Hamoui practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL.
See Brooksville Internists and Brooksville Cardiologists.