A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Hamoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Hamoui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamoui
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hamoui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Hamoui, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- General Urology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamoui graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamoui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Hamoui MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omar Hamoui practice?
- Dr. Omar Hamoui has 3 office locations.
Dr. Omar Hamoui practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.
See Brooksville Internists and Brooksville Cardiologists.