A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Hamze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Hamze, Nephrology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Hamze, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamze graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hamze has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Hamze MD is a male Nephrologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Omar Hamze practice?
- Dr. Omar Hamze has 7 office locations.
Dr. Omar Hamze practices Nephrology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ripley, TN.
See Memphis Nephrologists.