Dr. Omar Hasan MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017
was very satisfied with his attentiveness diagnosis and he care of treatment

May 1st, 2017
My opinion of him
He needs an extreme refresher course. Also he needs to read up on The Ashton Manual. When I went to him I needed help in a very bad way and he just made me feel even worse about myself. Maybe I should have lied to him but I needed help and was truthful. His knowledge on benzodiazepine are VERY limited to say the least!!! I hope one day he gets the experience of needing help and nobody will be of any help as he did me! He is NOT the good Dr I have always heard he was. He was my last hope and my suicide thoughts have reach their limit and my blood might as well be by his hands. No compassion what so ever. I'm not a druggie but he made me feel like one. All I NEEDED was help!!!!

March 14th, 2017
Extremely intelligent and knowledgeable with good communication skills
My highest recommendation

June 28th, 2011
I think most of the comments on here are correct. The office staff is quite rude and hate for you to ask them questions. They do seem to be more of a volume type office than one interested in patient care. My first appointment I was there over 3 hours talking first to a Physician's Assistant who took my history and then to the MD for about 5 minutes. While he did seem like he was interested in my feelings/condition, he did seem hurried. He, however, has been better at adding medications and getting my medications right than any other provider I have been to. The next appointments I usually didn't wait more than 45 minutes. The waiting room is always packed.

November 27th, 2009
Completeley Unprofessional Practice
The only reason I first made an appointment is because it was the only doctor in the area who gave me a first time appointment that wasn't more than a month away. I have been there 3 times, always waited at least 45 minutes, but once almost and hour and a half. The office waiting area always has about 40-50 people. I got sick with the flu from my first visit. The doctor wouldnt even shake my hand because he was sick. The doctor will not see you for more than 15minutes (after waiting for over an hour). If you have a problem with medication before your next appointment, calling will not do anything. Everytime I called he was either gone for the day (at noon), he was not working that day or he was with a patient. The receptionists are cold and will not tell doctor to call you back. They see over 60 people a day. They are just interested in volume not quality professional health care.

June 27th, 2017