Dr. Omar Hasan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

June 27th, 2011
I think most of the comments on here are correct. The office staff is quite rude and hate for you to ask them questions. They do seem to be more of a volume type office than one interested in patient care. My first appointment I was there over 3 hours talking first to a Physician's Assistant who took my history and then to the MD for about 5 minutes. While he did seem like he was interested in my feelings/condition, he did seem hurried. He, however, has been better at adding medications and getting my medications right than any other provider I have been to. The next appointments I usually didn't wait more than 45 minutes. The waiting room is always packed.

November 26th, 2009
Completeley Unprofessional Practice
The only reason I first made an appointment is because it was the only doctor in the area who gave me a first time appointment that wasn't more than a month away. I have been there 3 times, always waited at least 45 minutes, but once almost and hour and a half. The office waiting area always has about 40-50 people. I got sick with the flu from my first visit. The doctor wouldnt even shake my hand because he was sick. The doctor will not see you for more than 15minutes (after waiting for over an hour). If you have a problem with medication before your next appointment, calling will not do anything. Everytime I called he was either gone for the day (at noon), he was not working that day or he was with a patient. The receptionists are cold and will not tell doctor to call you back. They see over 60 people a day. They are just interested in volume not quality professional health care.