A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Hasan, MBBS, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Hasan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
- Hallmark Hlth Systems-Lawrence Mem Hos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Hasan MBBS, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omar Hasan practice?
- Dr. Omar Hasan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Omar Hasan practices Internal Medicine near Roxbury Crossing, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Roxbury Crossing Internists.