A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Hasan, MD, MBBS, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
- Hallmark Hlth Systems-Lawrence Mem Hos
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hasan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance