A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Ibrahimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Ibrahimi, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Fillers (Juvederm
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Scar Reduction
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Laser Surgery
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Mohs Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahimi graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ibrahimi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar A Ibrahimi MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi practice?
- Dr. Omar Ibrahimi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Omar Ibrahimi practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Stamford, CT.