A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Jaraki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Jaraki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaraki
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jaraki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaraki graduated from Syria. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Jaraki MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omar Jaraki practice?
- Dr. Omar Jaraki has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Jaraki practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Internists and Myrtle Beach Cardiologists.