Learn more about Dr. Omar Jaraki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Jaraki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaraki
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaraki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaraki graduated from Syria. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Jaraki MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omar Jaraki practice?
- Dr. Omar Jaraki has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Jaraki practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Internists and Myrtle Beach Cardiologists.