Dr. Omar Jimenez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

April 1st, 2015
After performing a l-5/s-1 fusion improperly (too small of spacer and pedical screw at a 30* upward angle rubbing on l-4). I have had another surgery to try and correct dr. Jiminez fusion and to remove hardware, am now forced to see a pain management specialist and will have to live with pain for the rest of my life. 44 years old and get around like I am 94.

November 22nd, 2013
Ms.
All around , Dr. Jimenez is PERFECT . He has a WONDERFUL ability to explain all procedures that will be performed as well as the possible associated risks . I would highly recommend this highly skilled Neurosurgeon . , from this Traumatic brain injury . survivor that had to have brain /skull surgery , This Gentleman receives A++++ Rating

March 30th, 2013
He convinced me that if I had a Lumbar fusion all my pain would go away and be back to work in 6 months. He left me impotent, nerve damage, did not dissect all the disc and is still pending on nerve. I have Arachnoiditis from the trauma. He never explained anything to me. Never explained the complications and after the surgery I find out he has had malpractice suits against him. After surgery and after he got his money he didnt want anything else to do with me.

March 21st, 2013
dear lord!
plain and simple I am in more pain then before my procedure. Do you research people. I didn't and look at me I have no range of motion and was left with a 28% disability rating,and I'm only 30. I can sit or stand or lay long cant lift and cant bend with any ease. Getting up everyday in pain just doesn't seem fair.

October 31st, 2012
Some Woman Named Teresa in Nebraska
I had a C4 C5 C6 C6, 3 disc removal and a metal plate inserted.I was in the ICU the first night.And a private room the second night.I got the best care.Every shift of nursing staff that came on board was outstanding.I thoroughly enjoyed the time the staff spent caring for me.My service dog, KODA was welcomed in my room with open arms. Each nurse learned to sneak in at night and call Koda by name, soothing him.The pain relief was consistent.I did get some neck cramps the 2nd night but the nurses rubbed out the cramp and applied heat packs. Every discomfort was met, addressed and solved with care. I felt in very good hands.

November 15th, 2011
Very limited in knowledge, and, frankly, arrogant in attitude