A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Dorzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Dorzi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorzi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dorzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorzi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Dorzi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar K Dorzi MD is a male Vascular Surgeon and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Omar K. Dorzi practice?
- Dr. Omar Dorzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Dorzi practices Vascular Surgery near Auburn, WA.
See Auburn Surgeons.