A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Dorzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Dorzi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorzi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Dorzi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar K Dorzi MD is a male Vascular Surgeon and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Omar K. Dorzi practice?
- Dr. Omar Dorzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Dorzi practices Vascular Surgery near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Surgeons.