Get the facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and complications that may arise.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omar Kadro
Dr. Omar Kadro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Kadro is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, Beaumont Affiliation & Years on StaffRoyal Oak and Royal Oak. Dr. Kadro has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Omar Kadro has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Omar Kadro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.
Dr. Stephen Priest
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi37
Dr. Jason Shellnut
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi14
Dr. Harry Wasvary
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi25