A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Kassem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Kassem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Kassem, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassem graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Kassem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Princeton Community Hospital
- Princeton Hospital, Princeton, West Virginia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Ramzy Kassem MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omar R. Kassem practice?
- Dr. Omar Kassem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omar Kassem practices Family Medicine near Athens, WV.
See Athens Family Physicians.