A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Kayaleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Kayaleh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kayaleh
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kayaleh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Kayaleh, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayaleh graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Kayaleh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar R Kayaleh MD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Omar R. Kayaleh practice?
- Dr. Omar Kayaleh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Omar Kayaleh practices Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Longwood, FL.
See Orlando Oncologists.