A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Kayaleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Kayaleh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Kayaleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer (not Liver & Pancreas)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Urogenital Cancer Genitourinary
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayaleh graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Kayaleh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Lucerne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Roger Kayaleh MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Hepatology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Omar R. Kayaleh practice?
- Dr. Omar Kayaleh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omar Kayaleh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Hepatology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Radiation Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Oncologists, Orlando Hematologists, Orlando Hepatologists, Orlando Pathologists, and Orlando Radiologists.