A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Kayaleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Kayaleh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Kayaleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer (not Liver & Pancreas)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Urogenital Cancer Genitourinary
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayaleh graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Kayaleh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kayaleh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omar R. Kayaleh practice?
Dr. Omar Kayaleh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Hepatology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Radiation Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Oncologists, Orlando Hematologists, Orlando Hepatologists, Orlando Pathologists, and Orlando Radiologists.