A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Khokhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Khokhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Khokhar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khokhar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khokhar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- United Memorial Jerome Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Siddique Khokhar MBBS and MD is a male Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Omar S. Khokhar practice?
- Dr. Omar Khokhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Khokhar practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Attica, NY.
See Attica Pathologists.