A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Khokhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Khokhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Khokhar, MD, MBBS is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khokhar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khokhar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- United Memorial Jerome Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khokhar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independent Health - 32 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omar S. Khokhar practice?
Dr. Omar Khokhar practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Attica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Attica Family Physicians, Attica General Practitioners, and Attica Pathologists.