A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Lalani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalani graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Lalani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lalani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Omar Lalani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omar H. Lalani practice?
Dr. Omar Lalani practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Hainesport, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Hainesport Radiologists.