A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Lalani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Lalani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalani graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lalani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Hamid Lalani MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Omar H. Lalani practice?
- Dr. Omar Lalani has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Lalani practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Radiologists.