A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Lattouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Lattouf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lattouf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lattouf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Lattouf, MD, PHD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lattouf graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lattouf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar M Lattouf MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Omar M. Lattouf practice?
- Dr. Omar Lattouf has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Lattouf practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Cardiothoracic Surgeons.