A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Lattouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Lattouf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lattouf
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lattouf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Lattouf, MD, PHD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lattouf graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lattouf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar M Lattouf MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Omar M. Lattouf practice?
- Dr. Omar Lattouf has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Lattouf practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.