A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Llaguna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Llaguna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Llaguna, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Llaguna graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Llaguna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Hidalgo Llaguna MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Omar H. Llaguna practice?
- Dr. Omar Llaguna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Omar Llaguna practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Miami Surgeons.