A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Magana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Magana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magana
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Magana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magana graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Magana has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Magana MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omar Magana practice?
- Dr. Omar Magana has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Magana practices Family Medicine near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera Family Physicians.