A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Magana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Magana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magana
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Magana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magana graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Magana has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Magana MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omar Magana practice?
- Dr. Omar Magana has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Magana practices Family Medicine near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera Family Physicians.