A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Massoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Massoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Massoud, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Massoud graduated from Al-Azhar University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Massoud has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAB Hospital
- UAB Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar I Massoud MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Omar I. Massoud practice?
- Dr. Omar Massoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Massoud practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists, Montgomery Gastroenterologists, and Montgomery Hepatologists.