A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Massoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Massoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massoud
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Massoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Massoud, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Massoud graduated from Al-Azhar University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Massoud has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar I Massoud MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Omar I. Massoud practice?
- Dr. Omar Massoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Massoud practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Gastroenterologists, and Birmingham Hepatologists.